Mediagraphy - Discography - Trackography - Videography - Gigography - Biography - Chronology

01 February 2012

Ray Charles Live In Pasadena (2002)

More photos here.
On 6 October 2002 the Ray Charles band performed at the Verizon Musical Festival, in the Central Park of Old Pasadena. I knew about a possible bootleg with seven songs (cf. this), but today I listened to a much more extensive tracklist from an audience-taped bootleg. The audio quality was very low, but the taping has some documentary value because of the rare instrumentals, and since it (currently, as far as I know) is the last full concert taping with the Orchestra and The Raelettes.

01. Festival speaker + audience noise
02. Orchestra intro + Unidentified instrumental #1 (Ray Charles Orchestra)
03. Unidentified instrumental #2 (Ray Charles Orchestra)
04. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Ray Charles Orchestra) + Intro RC
05. Then We'll Be Home (Sadies Tune)
06. Busted
07. Georgia On My Mind
08. Mississippi Mud
09. Just For A Thrill 
10. Almost Like Being In Love
11. Hey Girl
12. Stranger In My Own Home Town
13. A Song For You
14. Rock Steady (The Raelettes)
15. Shadows Of My Mind (The Raelettes)
16. I Can't Stop Loving You (prelude only)
17. What'd I Say + Outro

No comments :

Post a Comment